Thursday, November 20, 2008

NaBloPoMo Day 20: Teenage Me



Officially less than 13 hours until "Twilight" premiers. I don't think I'll be going out at midnight to see it, what with tomorrow being a work day and all, but if I find someone else who wants to, I might be persuaded.

Are you going to see it, or are you afraid you'll be disappointed? I see all the Harry Potter movies when they come out, and I am always disappointed by them, and yet I'll continue to see them. The whole "Twilight" phenomena is bizarre and a little juvenile to me, and yet I can't seem to control myself. I can't freaking wait to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going... I'm scared I'll be disappointed... I am embarrassed I want to go... Gabe said he would go with me, but I know it is just so that he can make fun of me. We haven't seen a movie together since before our kids were born.